Our professionals have a distinguished career and advise you comprehensively a legal and accounting approach when defining your obligations with the Government.
- Tax compliance.
- Procedures and consultations with the National Authority of Public Revenues.
- Advising foreign clients who carry out business and investments in Panama to structure their operations in an efficient manner.
- To give advice for specific operations, including income tax (withholdings, deductions, exemptions, etc.), municipal taxes and other special taxes.
- Advising on the design and execution of business and family tax planning strategies that will enable our client to effectively comply with their tax obligations, as well as the tax planning of corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- To give advice on the interpretation and application of international treaties signed by the Republic of Panama to avoid double taxation.