We have experience on the technical managing of matters related to environmental and commercial issues. We give advice on the different stages of the development and planning of residential urbanization, ecotourism and commercial projects, among others.
WILLIAMS & WILLIAMS offers all kinds of advice and assistance concerning environmental regulation, climate change, clean development and renewable energies, where the most predominant are, among others:
- Regulatory compliance with environmental legislation
- Procedures, applications, permits and administrative-environmental processes
- Advice on the identification of applicable legal requirements in the implementation of Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) and legal-environmental audits
- Legal aspects of the generation and treatment of hazardous waste, materials and high-risk activities
- Advice on Clean Development Mechanisms (CDM) under the Kyoto Protocol
- Legal advice on the design and execution of alternative power projects, including solar, wind and hydro power.
- Other ecologically sustainable projects, including green real estate developments and real estate projects subject to LEED Certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).